Sunday, November 4, 2007

Day 26

Hey all!

Unfortunately I can't update my stats today, as I stayed in a hotel last night, and I forgot to bring my scale! I used the one in the hotel gym, but I don't think it was accurate. I guess tomorrow morning will tell.

This weekend was good. I managed to go away for a couple of days with the family and still stay on plan! I did have a diet drink.. hopefully that won't affect me! It was so hard not to cheat. We went to this great Italian bakery, trying to find grissini... oh the smells! I would love a nice fresh piece of bread and butter.. mmmm! I'm having a hard craving weekend. I guess it's because I wasn't in my comfort zone. French fries.. that's what I'm dying for. Hubby would like a big t-bone. I keep telling him he can have that in a couple of weeks. I have to wait longer for my fries!!

I don't have time to look at all the blogs tonight, but I'm looking forward to getting to them, tomorrow! It's nice to see a couple of new people posting comments. I'll check out your blogs, tomorrow, too!

And look, Amie! I got my ticker working!! Thank you :) Did you know (probably a stupid question) that amie is the french word for friend? I think that's so cool :)

Ok all I'm off to bed as it's almost midnight! Thanks again for all your words of support. I hope I can do the same when you all need the extra encouragement. I keep telling myself that I can do anything for a day, so as long as I get through "today" I'll be ok. It's working for me!

Goodnight all!

Cheryl :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing WONDERFULLY!!!! I was not as well-behaved as you while being out-of-town for the weekend, but dang! This Hcg stuff is amazing! I just read your post from yesterday about the "weight struggle" -- I hate people that tell you just to eat less and exercise more. It's not a lack of will power -- we are all probably better at restricting calories and exercising ourselves to exhaustion than any thin person. I truely believe obesity is a medical disease, or at least a syndrome. Semantics aside, we are not BAD people because we weigh more; we are suffering from an imbalance. And to see how successfully this protocol has been kept away from the public eye over the last 40 years is frightening.

Alright, now I'm blogging on YOUR blog :) Sorry. Anyhow, congrats on your continued success!!

Amy's Blog said...

Total DITTO times 100000 on everything Lili said!!!!!!! We are all doing our best to deal with our food urges. Ugh.

Cheryl, congrats for staying on plan! Thanks for posting to let us know you're still doing well. You're an inspiration!

Congrats on the ticker! I wish I was as computer literate as some of the other bloggers here.

BizBuzz said...

Oh yeah, what Lili said!

WOW! Totally cool of you to stay on plan! WOO HOO FOR YOU! You will be thankful. It creates such a strong feeling of confidence!

Love the ticker!

Crystal Lee said...

Hey chica! Happy Monday to you! :D It sounds like all is going well and I hope your french fry cravings will go away soon. :)

BUT KUDOS girlie for staying strong! Not many people can do that hon. :) Give yourself a hug and step on that scale!

Crystal
TNGal80

cherylk said...

Awww thanks guys! I do feel proud of myself for not cheating! I wish I could get bigger numbers on the scale, but as long as it's moving, I'll be happy! I'm so jealous of you guys that can cheat and STILL lose! Gosh, I have to think twice about a packet of Splenda!

Lili, I do think I'm an exercise/diet pro. I've been on every diet, and put my heart into them, but during every single one, the weight loss stops, and willpower alone can't keep me going. I do think this protocol is the answer for me!

Amy, I'm so not blog literate, either! I keep looking at the cool things on other people's blogs and I want them! hehe Ah well, we'll learn, I guess :)

Crystal, I still want french fries.. but it's better!

Cheryl :)