Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Day 56 VLCD - Last Dose Today!

Round 1
Date started – October 8th, 2007
Starting Weight – 267 lbs
Weight today – 227 lbs
Weight loss today – 0.5 lbs
Weight loss yesterday – 2lbs
Weight loss since beginning – 40 lbs


Wednesday night my cable modem blinked it's last blink and quietly passed away. Little did I know then, how hard it would be to replace him!!! The company I get my internet through only rents cable modems now, they don't sell them. I had to wait until yesterday for them to have one ordered in! Ack!! Talk about internet withdrawal!!

In all honestly, I think it was the best thing to happen to me. I was really getting obsessive about the diet, and all the nuances of it. I think the "Big Guy" as I fondly call him, intervened and got me off my computer for a few days. I lost better over the weekend, not thinking about it, than I had worrying and calculating non-stop. I decided to just go the end of the bottle instead of stopping on Friday, as I had originally planned.

I reached my goal of 40 lbs lost, and I'm estatic!! I really didn't think I would make it and was prepared to settle for the late 30's. I'm ready for P3 now (which will start on Friday!) I'm looking forward to some variety in my diet. I want to come back in January with a new sense of purpose.

I'm sorry if I worried you all. Everything is great! I've missed all of you... not the weight loss, or figuring out what works and what doesn't... I missed all of my dear friends that I've made! Thanks for continuing to check in on me and worry about me, it means a lot to know that you care.

I've got a lot of catching up to do! Now, just to warn you, my computer is also acting up and I'm worried it's about to take a header, too... so if I'm not here for a few days, you'll know why! Also, I'm going away for the weekend! It will be great to get away and not be on P2!

I can't believe I stuck to this protocol for 8 weeks (PLUS 2 days of loading!) If anyone out there is reading this, and isn't sure if they can make it through, I'm living proof that you can. It only gets easier, not harder. Just listen to your body and when it tells you that you're done.. you're done. We'll all get there at our own pace!

I re-start P2 on January 6th (loading over the weekend) and I'm going to go for 45 days next time. For the first time, I'll be starting the new year with a weight loss solution instead of a weight loss resolution!

Gotta run! I'll try to catch up on all the blogs soon!!

Cheryl :)

Christmas/Holiday Card Exchange

OH! I wanted to ask you guys if you wanted to do a holiday card exchange? I thought it might be neat to get something in the mail from our Hcg friends? What do you think? If you like the idea and you want to be on the mailing list, email your mailing address to cherylmk33@gmail.com . Let's make the deadline to sign up by Friday. Once I have everyone's mailing address, I'll email out the list to all who are participating. (Just remember that I'm in Canada, so your stamp (and mailing time) might be a little more! )

4 comments:

Burcu J said...

Hello Lady .. We did miss you.. I was also busy myself and I am dealing with TOM so hard this month.. I AM SOO HAPPY FOR YOU THAT U'VE MADE 40 POUNDS.. BIG BIG BIG CONGRATS.. hope to catch you online sometime.Take care.

Crystal Lee said...

Holy cow! My Cheryl is back. :D And what an amazing loss!!!! :D Yes, technology can stink at times but I can not seem to live without it. :P I just bought a new computer about 2 months ago and LOVE it. :D

Nice to hear from you again.
Crystal

Amy's Blog said...

So glad you are OK ... and actually, you are much more than OK! Look at your success! Wow. I know what you mean about obsessing with the diet. The success of it can be so addicting though! I hope you have a great weekend on P2! Thanks for coming back & telling how you're doing!

BizBuzz said...

WOO HOO CHERYL IS BACK! Thanks for the most awesome update my friend! 40 pounds, you simply RAWK HARD!

Check in when you can, and hope your weekend goes well!