Friday, December 7, 2007

P3 - Day 1!

Starting weight - 267 lbs
Today's weight - 226 lbs (-1 LDW)

Hey all!

I only have time for a super quick post today. I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get ready for my trip tomorrow. Funny how your daughter just NEEDS a certain pair of pants, and they are no where to be found....


I'm not doing so greaton P3.. I can't think of anything to eat, and my stomach is a little upset. I don't know if that's psychological or what. The only thing I really want is a grilled cheese sandwich or some fries! hehe don't worry, I'm not going to eat them!

Anyway, thank you everyone for your advice. I really appreciate the support!! I will do my best to add things in slowly and see what I can handle. I know I don't handle cheese at the best of times, so I think that's going to come a little later. Wish me luck!

Oh and thanks so much to all of you who have signed up for the card exchange! I'll send out the addresses first thing tomorrow. If anyone is still waffling on whether or not to sign up, you have until tomorrow morning to send your address to cherylmk33@gmail.com .

Ok, back to laundry and packing...! If I have time tonight, I'll catch up on everyone's blog, if not, I'll talk to you all on Monday!

*hugs and smooches* love you all!

Cheryl :)

11 comments:

Crystal Lee said...

Breathe girl Breathe! LOL Wow you do sound like a busy bee. :D

Thanks for the post and I will try to pick up some straws. That is actually what happens to me....I get full on air and my stomach kinda hurts if I drink alot. So the straw thing should help.

Have a safe trip and enjoy your weekend. :D Enjoy your P3 and that is an order! LOL!! Dont do like I did and dread it. It will fly by I promise.

Crystal
:D

Burcu J said...

Hey girl,
I hope you feel better and enjoy your weekend the fullest. I did sent my adress to you on yahoo offline messages. hope u got it, if you didn't get it let me know so I can e.mail you.
Take care Have fun :)

beachbrights said...

This is your birthday trip, Right? HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I want to hear all about it when you get back!

Of course, I am not the one to take P3 advice from, but I ordered 2 books and use a web site for recipes. "George Stella's Livin' Low Carb", you can also get most of his recipes from www.foodnetwork.com. I also ordered (but have not used) "The Low-Carb Baking and Dessert Cookbook" by Solom. Amazon users gave it rave reviews. Finally, I like the web site www.lowcarbcooking.org

Good Luck and please keep me posted.

You are going to do beautifully!!!!

Enjoy the weekend! You'll do great, remember ATKINS and enjoy some fruit!

BizBuzz said...

Have fun! Make sure you keep good notes and tell us all about it when you get back!

WOO HOO FOR YOU!

Amy's Blog said...

Cheryl, I do so wish that you have a very happy birthday! You have given yourself just about the best gift possible with the weight loss. I get the feeling that P3 will go easy on you. I feel that a good attitude is a sign of a healthy body, ... and you have a GREAT attitude. I've been blessed to read all your wonderful contributions to our blogging community. Sending comfort P3 vibes your way!

BizBuzz said...

Just wanting you to know I was passing thru, I thought you were back today, but it looks like tomorrow!

Lisa Larson said...

Just checking in - great to see you're doing well. I had a little problem with the switch to P3 initially as well. It gets better. Sounds like you've had good advice. Have a great trip!

Amy's Blog said...

I hope you had a GREAT birthday!!! I hope your stomach settles down too.

Wendy said...

Girly, I sent you two really LAME emails! I agree with Crystal, BREATHE!! Congrats on your 40 lb loss!!!!!

cherylk said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys! Birthdays have always been really emotional for me for some reason, but this weekend was GREAT! It was nice to step out of my life for a couple of days.

I am trying really hard not to stress about P3, and really, I'm too busy to, which is good!!

Thank you all for your advice. I'm sure I'll be asking MANY questions the next couple of weeks or so!

B - email me if you get a chance, I don't have your email addy! cherylmk33@gmail.com

cb- I checked out the recipes on the Food Network and they sound yummy! I'm going to try a couple. Thanks!

Amy - thank you so much for your kind words. You are such a sweet and giving person. I really appreciate having you along on this journey :) Oh and thanks for the e-card! It was so funny! hehe

larbsl, I am trying to not freak about P3! LOL I hope things are going smoother for you now! I'll have to go look at blogs later and see how everyone is doing!

Ok, now I'm blogging in my comments section.. time to get ready for the day!

Buladi said...

HCG diet is the best ever program to lose the body weight by burning out excess and unnecessary fats.

hcg diet