Thursday, December 13, 2007

P3 Day 7

Hey all!

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting on my blog.. and especially not being able to read yours! I am crazy busy right now! I don't feel prepared for Christmas AT ALL! I don't even have my tree up, yet! (my daughter isn't very happy with me)

I seem to be stuck at 4 pounds over my last dose weight. I have not deviated or cheated since my "wild weekend", and I just have to have faith that if I continue on my path, the weight will come back off. Frankly, it's the least of my worries right now!

I will try really hard to visit some blogs in the next few days, and see how you all are doing! I miss you guys!!

Oh, and Biz, to answer your comment. I didn't eat stuff unless I really wanted it! And usually a few bites was just enough. Some food tasted completely different, and I was a little bummed about it. I felt like I was grieving my old friends! I just didn't get the same pleasure from it! Now I did eat an entire piece of Chocolate Truffle Tuxedo cake (my birthday cake) and enjoyed every bite :D

Brooke, I am so proud of you and your weekend away! You did awesome!

Ok, I gotta hit the hay... I hope the 4 pounds comes off in the next week, but if it doesn't, I start another round in January!

I hope everyone is doing great, and enjoying this time of year!!

*BIG HUGS* to everyone!

Cheryl

xoxoxo

21 comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Hi, Cheryl. Congratulations on staying on plan without deviations. You are in a good space. It's nice to read how well you're doing. If you want to drop to w/in 2 lbs LIW, you could always try the egg day. Whatever you choose, I hope you get your holiday plans going & have fun!

Crystal Lee said...

Hey babydoll...dont worry about the 4 pounds. That is exactly the amount my weight fluxed while I was on P3. Remember it can take up to 3 weeks for your body to "balance" back out.

Just make sure to keep pounding water. And dont worry about it! I personally think that is why my weight stayed with me the entire 3 weeks...I stressed over it. Silly me. :D

But seriously, right before I started P2 again, I was miraculously back down to my LIW. (Of course I gained 8 during load) MUAHAHAHA! >:)

Take care hon and stop stressing or I will have to beat you! :P

C

BizBuzz said...

Cheryl! Kudo's for you not freaking about it! Thanks for the update and don't worry about the visits until you have some extra time. We will all be here, we just want to see your stats! ROFL

Becca said...

Cheryl, my mouth was watering with the mention of the Chocolate Truffle Tuxedo cake! OMG that sounds so good. And happy birthday! I think it sounds like you've got a great attitude towards eating. It's amazing how we have learned to listen to our bodies and how to not just eat for the sake of eating. So congratulations and don't worry about the 4 lbs!

BizBuzz said...

Just passing on thru...

Burcu J said...

Hello lady,
I wanted to drop a quick hello to you. Big congrats to you on your loss. I will check on you later.
Have a good one ;)

Wendy said...

Just coming by to say HELLO!!! Hope you are great and have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say "hi" -- hope you are enjoying the holidaze!

BizBuzz said...

Just passing thru, wondering how you are doing...

BizBuzz said...

Ok sweetie, I don't know where you are, or how you are doing, but I couldn't let this day pass without letting you know how much I appreciated your support. You were very instrumental in my success this year.

Here is to you!

Crystal Lee said...

Mmmmm well you did say your computer was on the fritz so I am choosing not to worry...but still...I hope all is well. :)

Happy New Year Darlin'!! I hope 2008 is even more amazing than 2007 for you. :)

Be safe and try not to celebrate too much now. :P

Crystal

Anonymous said...

Come back to us, cheryl, coooooommmme baaaaaaaaaack.............

Crystal Lee said...

Hey girl wanted to say thanks for the card and the "happy" inside. It was sooo sweet. :) I miss you hon...I hope to hear from you soon!

I need more Canadian friends! LOL
HUGSSS!!!!!

Crystal :D

BizBuzz said...

Just wondering if your ok?

BizBuzz said...

This is pure, unadulterated spam, please stop by my blog ASAP. Thanks sweetie!

Burcu J said...

I've been checking your blog everyday but no no no ! my friend we miss u lots. where are you? at least e.mail me if u dont feel like posting.
burcujohnson@yahoo.com

Love Ya
XOXO

Anonymous said...

Please can you tell me if you have used these products ?

HCG Discount SuppliesI will visit your blog after two days and hopefully will get suggestion.

Regards
Jenny

DiscountDiet said...

I am very impress on your information , Its a really very impressive blog. I really got some another very nice information , so thanks for sharing these tips.

HCG Diet

Skinny Dreamer said...

You should be so proud of the weight you have lost so far. That is wonderful!!! Keep up the good work :)

Ali said...

You should be so proud of the weight you have lost so far keep up the good work...

hcg buy online

Ali said...

I am very impress on your information , Its a really very impressive blog.

hcg for sale
hcg diet