Thursday, December 6, 2007

Day 58 VLCD - Tomorrow P3!

Round 1
Date started – October 8th, 2007
Starting Weight – 267 lbs
Weight today – 226 lbs (-1lb LDW - last dose weight)
Weight loss today – 1 lb
Weight loss yesterday – 0 lbs
Weight loss since beginning – 41 lbs


Just a reminder that signing up for the Christmas/Holiday card exchange ends tomorrow. I'll send out the addresses on Saturday before I leave! Thanks so much to those of you who decided to sign up. I'm so excited to get Christmas cards from you! (and to send them, too, of course! hehe). If you have no idea what I'm talking about, please read the 2 previous posts and you'll find out all about it! I'm afraid I don't know how to do the "imbed link" thing. I'll have to ask Biz!

Back to the diet...

Tomorrow I dive into the icy cold waters of P3.. or at least that's what it feels like! It is such a bittersweet moment. I'm so ready to have variety in my diet again, but I'm scared that I'm so afraid of food now, that I'll just stop eating. I've already started. I know what to do, and what not to do, but really, it's all just a gamble and trying to figure out what works for you individually.

I remember I did a "planned famine" in high school to raise awareness for the people in Africa. I never found the "no food" rule that hard, but when I did eat again, I threw up and was sick for the rest of the day. I hope that doesn't happen to me. I go out of town on Saturday and Sunday and I'm just going to try to relax and enjoy it! I stress too much about this. Almost 2 months of my life have been spent, almost constantly, focusing on my weight. I need to think of other things!

Anyway, wish me luck on P3!

Oh and Biz, the dentist was ok.. I just don't like going! hehe :) Thanks for asking!

Cheryl

5 comments:

Burcu J said...

Hello Lady,
I miss talking to you on yahoo. I'll send u a offline message on there for my address. I think It's an wonderful idea. Pls. enjoy your weekend and don't stress it ok.. you've done a great job. You so deserve it..
Have a good one :)

Tracey said...

Good Luck on P3. I think you will do well. Just add back slowly if you are hungry. And enjoy your weekend!

Crystal Lee said...

Hmmmm....okay so what happens when we "over analyze" things? It makes it worse! :D
Please, and I know I am one of the spoil sports that did not help by my negative talk of P3, dont fear food. Any kind of it. Just add slowly, like tracey said, and you will be fine.
You know the FIRST meal I had on P3? Chicken fajitas and cheese dip! No wonder my body was going nutso! LOL I did it to myself and now know what NOT to do next time.

HUGS
Crystal

BizBuzz said...

Today is the big day! Tell us all about it!

Just make sure your near a bathroom! ROFL - sometimes the new food plays havoc on our insides!

Savor every bite, food will taste incredibly different. Some things just wont be worth it anymore! Can you even imagine?

gpcmom3 said...

Hi Cheryl,

I DO know what you mean about being scared of P3. I went and re-read every single word of Dr. S's protocol to remind myself WHY I did this etc.... It is going to be the carbs that do me in but I ordered a bunch of stuff from netrition.com to assuage the sweets/carb longings and I got the stuff in yesterday. E-mail me if you want more info.

You WILL be fine. I am traveling too so its a bit of a struggle. I think I wrote a confusing post in my blog b/c I skipped a day of posting and it seemed as if I stopped a day earlier than I did. I actually did my last shot on Wed. so I'm only a day behind you and technically I really have not stayed on the VLCD protocol. Sort of one foot in, one foot out.

Take Care and give us details!

I do want to be in on the holiday card exchange so tell me what I do? (I probably just need to figure it out)

Brooke

P.s. I'm soooooo proud of you!