Friday, October 19, 2007

Day 10 VLCD The scale moved!!

Round 1
Date started – October 8th, 2007
Starting Weight – 267 lbs
Weight today – 255.5
Weight loss today – 1 lb
Weight loss yesterday – 0 lbs
Weight loss since beginning – 11.5

I'm in much better spirits today, needless to say! The scale finally moved! I was beginning to think my hcg had gone bad. I'm still a bit worried about it, because now it just seems like I'm on a really strict form of Atkins and I lost like gangbusters on that diet! I still don't have any substantial hunger, so I'll keep going and see how the next 11 days feel (until I make my next batch)

My energy was better today! I didn't feel like I was dragging myself around. I'm still waiting for the "euphoria" phase, but I'll take just feeling "normal".

What an emotional roller coaster this diet is. If you asked me a couple of weeks ago, how important that scale would become to me, I never would have believed it. I used to read the posts on the hcg dieters board and think to myself, "What are they getting so worked up about? The scale will move if they just have patience." Now I find I have to tell myself that. It's so easy to get discouraged. Today my friend asked me out to lunch, and I had to say no. There is just no way I could follow the diet and go out for lunch, and frankly I wouldn't want to order what I get to eat.

28 more days to go, I can do it! A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. I'm stepping!!

Thanks to those of you that have taken the time to read and post (yes, that's you, Biz!!) It means a lot to me that I'm not alone in this.

Take care,

Cheryl

No comments: