Thursday, October 25, 2007

Day 16 VLCD Soooo close!

Round 1
Date started – October 8th, 2007
Starting Weight – 267 lbs
Weight today – 250 lbs
Weight loss today – 0.5 lbs
Weight loss yesterday –1 lb
Weight loss since beginning – 17 lbs

It was bittersweet stepping on the scale today. I lost 0.5 pounds. Every loss is a good loss, right? I just really wanted to see 249.something!! I'm dying to get into the 240s!

Saturday will be my half-way point. I can't believe it's been 18 days (including loading) already! I thought the time would crawl, but really it's flying! I've got a long road ahead of me, but for the first time, in a long time, I feel like I'll get there!

Nothing else to report! Hubby got a bad headache last night (as I did on my first day of VLCD), but I told him it was normal. He's still gung ho, but he's dreaming of all the food he can't have. He keeps saying he wants a t-bone steak! Funny, I crave things like french fries. I'm so glad I won't have to read about Lili's food anymore! I love her posts, but they made me HUNGRY! Welcome back to "jail rations", Lili! :P

Keep your fingers crossed for me that I'll be in the 240's when I wake up!

Good night all!

Cheryl :)

3 comments:

BizBuzz said...

OMG! I swear that there is something cosmically that makes us beg to see the new decades on the scale. I swear to Pete that when I was in my 220's, it took 3 stinking weeks to lose those 10 pounds, and it seemed like forever for me to see 219.8!!! I so know where you are!

HA! Wait until your 2nd round. Food will have completely different meaning to you, I can guarantee it! It has to tell you something that Lili didn't even wait 3 weeks to go back on protocol! Food just DOESN'T have the same meaning. But until you experience it, you just don't know.

.5 is an awesome loss for the day!

Anonymous said...

Damn straight, Biz!!! It really is remarkable. Cheryl, you crack me up!!!!!!!!! I had no idea my food musings were causing jonesings.... then again, when someone was on P3 awhile ago (i think it might have been biz) and going on and on about bananas and peanut butter on the hcg2 board I really had to stop reading for a little while -- it was excruciating! Now it just doesn't matter that much. Biz is right. You know how they say "being thin tastes better than anything"? Well, taking months of excruciating exercise, didiculously low caloric consumption, etc.. to lose a few pounds DOESN't taste beter. Gimme a big old sundae anyday. But losing as fast as we are -- it DOES taste better. Even better than a banana. Or naked banana -- oh Biz and amie, I can't get that image out of my mind!!!

Amie said...

YEAH! NAKED BANANA!! ROTF

BACK to business - grats on that half-pound! You'll be seeing it before you know it, and waaaay before you would have seen it on any other diet/plan!!

Time IS flying. I thought the same thing - "40 days?? No - Way!" But We're almost halfway through and it feels like nothing.

See how men are?? lol All Eddie talks about are those stinken nachos!! I just want some Papa John's ... but I'm going to stop talking about it. sigh. ;)

Keep going - you're probably losing more than you think!