Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Day 8 VLCD

Round 1
Date started – October 8th, 2007
Starting Weight – 267 lbs
Weight today – 256.5
Weight loss today – 0 lbs
Weight loss yesterday – 3 lbs
Weight loss since beginning – 10.5


Well today I didn't lose anything, but I'm not surprised! I think I had maybe 3 glasses of water yesterday and less than 400 calories. I knew the scale wasn't going to budge. I'm just not hungry! I find I'm forcing myself to eat. And even today, I'm not getting my water down. If I want to lose this weight, I'm going to have to start following the rules!!

Hopefully the next time I post, I'll be back on track... funny, I thought I'd say that if I cheated, but I haven't even been tempted to cheat!

Cheryl

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I'd be thrilled to lose 10 lbs in a week! Where are you getting your HCG from? Is it a liquid or powder?

Brenda

cherylk said...

Hey Brenda, I got my hcg at www.drugdelivery.ca although I hear it's cheaper at www.medoutlet.net. You should join http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/HcgDieters/ there is a ton of info there! Oh, and it comes in a powder form that you reconstitute.