Sunday, October 21, 2007

Day 12 VLCD

Round 1
Date started – October 8th, 2007
Starting Weight – 267 lbs
Weight today – 254.5 lbs
Weight loss today – 0.5 lbs
Weight loss yesterday – 0.5 lbs
Weight loss since beginning – 12.5 lbs

Not much to report! Another half pound gone, today, so I'm happy. I can't wait to get into the 240's. I haven't been there in years. I always give up before I get there. I can almost taste it! (no pun intended) hehe.

I drank 3 litres of water today, so I'm hoping the scale continues to move. I am starting to feel the difference in my clothes, so I'll be happy either way!

I realized today, that I've mixed my hcg on the "heavy" side. I'm going to run out of this mixture 3 days early. I don't know what I've done, but I'll be more careful on the next batch. This means I've been taking about 147 IU twice a day, instead of 125 IU. It will be interesting to see if changing the dose alters my loss. I ordered a fair bit of hcg, so I have more than enough to go the 40 days.

Cheryl

3 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Hey girlie girl! Great job! Your just pluggin' along, which is all any of us can do! WOO HOO FOR YOU!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cheryl! Doesn't it feel amazing to lose weight so quickly? I remember feeling "this can't be real"..... Congrats on your success -- be prepared to be continaually amazed and.... shrinking!!!

http://hcg4lili.blogspot.com/

cherylk said...

Hey guys! I missed posting yesterday, I wasn't on my computer, but I have to tell you how nice it is to see that someone reads my blog! It makes me feel like I've got people in my corner, who are rooting me on!

Hi Lili, it is amazing! I can hardly believe how easy losing weight is on this protocol! I can't wait until it shows to other people! I'm going to check out your blog!

Cheryl :)