Thursday, October 18, 2007

Day 9 VLCD still no loss!

Round 1
Date started – October 8th, 2007
Starting Weight – 267 lbs
Weight today – 256.5
Weight loss today – 0
Weight loss yesterday – 0
Weight loss since beginning – 10.5

*Sigh* well I can't say I'm surprised, but no weight loss today. I did better, though! I drank at least 8 glasses of water, substituted Stevia for Splenda and didn't eat any oranges or melba toast. Maybe I'm being greedy, but I've seen people as heavy as I am lose much more. I guess i should remember that I'm still averaging just under a pound a day, and that's pretty good!!

Hopefully the scale will move tomorrow!!

Wish me luck,

Cheryl

2 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Ok girl, just found your blog today, and you will be a daily stop on my rounds.

Do not let the scale get you down. During my first round I stalled 9 different times, 4 times I was the same weight for 3 days in a row, and 5 times I was the same weight for two days in a row, yet I lost 37 pounds in 8 weeks. This is phenom when you look back.

You don't have the ability to look back yet, so you don't have that comfort. But be aware that this isn't a competition. Your body WILL lose, maybe not as fast as others, but it will. I guarantee it if you follow plan.

Have you taken measurements? They were my lifesaver during my first round. Any time I had a stall, I would go take my measurements, and dang if I didn't lose the inches when I wasn't losing the pounds.

Hmmmmm, I wonder if that is why Dr S called it "Pounds and Inches"!!!!

cherylk said...

Hi Biz,

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm trying to get over the number on the scale, but it's so hard!

I can't wait until the day that I can look back and realize that it was all worth it.

I took measurements for the first time, today. If I stall again, I'll definitely refer to them. You're right, inches would be just as good as pounds!!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend with your family!