Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Day 14 VLCD

Round 1
Date started – October 8th, 2007
Starting Weight – 267 lbs
Weight today – 251.5
Weight loss today – 1.5 lbs
Weight loss yesterday – 1 lb
Weight loss since beginning – 15.5 lbs


Today was a good day! I made a new batch of hcg last night, and I think it's more potent! I felt tired again, today, like I did in the beginning. Not my favourite side effect! BUT if it helps the weight loss, I'm fine with it :D

My hubby started on the diet today. He isn't very overweight, but he's got the beer gut. I think he's just trying to be supportive. He's awesome! My daughter said she could see the weight coming off, she said she can see my cheek bones better, and my double chin is reducing! She's such a sweetie :)

My 2x shirts are falling off my shoulders and my favourite khaki pants are getting big in the waist. Can you say excited?! Woohoo! It's working :)

Hope you're all having a wonderful day. Happy losing to those of you that are on my path, and happy maintaining to those of you that are on P3!

Thanks to those of you that take the time to read my posts and especially those of you that take a couple of minutes to post. It's appreciated!

Cheryl :)

6 comments:

Amie said...

Isn't that a HOOT when your clothes start getting baggy?? Sounds like you're doing stellar, and good for your husband for backing you - even joining in! I'm excited to see you doing so well. Keep us posted!

cherylk said...

Amie, it's so awesome! I've been a "big girl" for so long, and tried sooo many diets. This one is actually working!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'll check out yours!

Cheryl :)

Amy's Blog said...

Congratulations on your fantastic loss the last two days! It's nice that you have someone to share the diet with. Even though you aren't eating much, the protocol seems to become a HUGE part of your life... your thoughts. It's wonderful that your DH is being supportive!! YAY for him!

BizBuzz said...

WOO HOO FOR YOU! And look at your husband doing this with you, how cool is THAT???? My husband has never suffered a day in his life with a weight problem. Yes, I will slap him for you!

Love it when the clothes fall off!

Crystal Lee said...

Aww sweets you are doing so well!! My clothes are getting big too!! Same here with the khaki pants and shirts falling off of the shoulders. BOY OH BOY! Okay so ya'll are gonna laugh...but my husband kept pulling my pants off the other night when I would get up from the sofa. Only because he could. He was so amazed! So I can pull all of my "bigger" pants on without having to unzip now. HAHA!

I love this stuff! :D

HUGS All around!

Crystal
TNGal80

cherylk said...

You guys are so awesome! It's so nice to know that there are people rooting for me! I haven't even told any friends or family that I'm doing this diet. I'd get the usual lectures, I'm sure!

Crystal, my pants aren't that loose yet! You are doing so awesome, girl. You must feel great!

Ok, off to post, and check everyone else's blogs!

Cheryl :)