Monday, October 15, 2007

Day 6 VLCD TOM is in town!

Round 1
Date started – October 8th, 2007
Starting Weight – 267
Weight today - 259.5
Weight loss today – 1.5 lbs
Weight loss yesterday – 0 lbs
Weight loss since beginning – 7.5 lbs


Well today was better for weight loss! I lost 1.5 lbs! Yay! The only negative is that TOM is here. I have cramps like you wouldn't believe, and I'm really tired. Since I only have 40 days to be on this diet for this round, I decided to keep taking the hcg throughout this time. I always have bad cramps on my first day, but today has been bad.

I'm really finding that drinking tea is helping me. I don't like the licorice taste of Stevia, so I'm using Splenda. I know.. it's bad! But it's been my saving grace. If I start to stall, I'll have to order Zsweet.

I found it really hard to get 500 calories down today. It's not that I wasn't hungry, you just have to eat so much of your chosen vegetable to get enough calories! I'm also staying off oranges for the time being to see if that's hurting my weight loss.

I'm not overly optimistic about tomorrow's results, because of TOM, but I'm hopeful! Wish me luck.

Until tomorrow,

Cheryl

No comments: