Sunday, October 14, 2007

Discouraging day VLCD 5

Round 1
Date started - October 8th, 2007
Starting Weight - 267 lbs
Weight today - 261 lbs
Weight loss today - 0 lbs
Weight loss yesterday - 1.5 lbs
Weight loss since beginning - 6 lbs



Well, I've decided to blog. I don't know if anyone will read this, or if I'll just babble incessantly, but I think I need somewhere to talk. This is day 5 of VLCD and I feel discouraged today. I stepped on the scale, and I didn't lose anything. I knew these days would come, but I think I thought they'd come later. I haven't cheated one tiny bit. My husband says I'm obsessive weighing everything, but this is too important to me to mess it up.

I saw a magazine on the store shelf yesterday and it said, "Lose 85 pounds by Christmas" and I wondered if every diet is just the same. I wondered if this is just another time where I'll get my hopes up, and they'll be dashed, and I'll never be thin or at least "normal".

It's almost dinner time, and I don't have a clue what I'm going to eat. How can I be getting bored with the food already? I promised myself that I would do this to the best of my ability for 40 days, and no matter how much I get sick of the food, I will.

I'm the friend that listens to everyone, but doesn't unload on anyone. Maybe that's why I've decided to blog. Maybe this will be my "friend", where I can whine and complain, and no one will judge me for it.

Anyway, if you're reading this, sorry about the gloomy post! I'll try to do better.

Cheryl

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I'd be thrilled to lose 10 lbs in a week! Where are you getting your HCG from? Is it a liquid or powder?

Brenda

BizBuzz said...

I am watching you. Just found your blog today because you left a comment on mine, thanks for doing that.

This is all a mind game. Don't focus on the numbers, it will happen. We can't ALL be wrong. You may not lose as fast as others, but this isn't a competition. This is a life changing experience, let it go with the flow!