Monday, November 5, 2007

Day 27 VLCD

Round 1
Date started – October 8th, 2007
Starting Weight – 267 lbs
Weight today – 246 lbs
Weight loss today – 0.5 lbs
Weight loss yesterday – ?
Weight loss since beginning – 21 lbs

Yesterday at the hotel, the scale said 245 and I didn't believe it, because I had barely any water, and spent most of the day in a car! Sure enough, today I step on the scale and I am 246. I don't know if I gained a pound yesterday or if I didn't lose... whatever! The scale is lower than it was on Saturday, and I have to be happy with that! Every 0.5 pound I lose is 0.5 pounds closer to my goal.

You know, I was thinking today that so many of us have the word "journey" in our blog titles. It just seems so appropriate. As we were driving down these long country roads on the weekend, I couldn't help but feeling that I was on my own weightloss journey. Sometimes it's beautiful, sometimes it's a bit rocky, sometimes there is a sharp unexpected bend in the road, sometimes wonderful people are met along the way, but one thing never changes.. it's exciting to see where I'll end up.

I hope all of you are in good spirits today, whether you've lost, gained, maintained, or haven't started yet. We're all travelling this road together.

Now I want a big hill of a whooosh! hehe

Night all.

Cheryl :)

3 comments:

Crystal Lee said...

Hey hon...congrats on your loss! Hey and exactly...0.5 is 0.5 closer to your goal. :) At least you didnt gain 4.5 like some of us did! LOL Steak Day for me today! I am 2.5 over my limit so wish me luck.

Have a Happy Day!
Crystal :D

BizBuzz said...

Big hill of a whoosh!!! That was priceless!!!

I loved your words today. They were so expressive. It is a mahvelous journey this protocol!

Let's see what happens to you while your home and not out and about. Traveling plays havoc on our systems!

cherylk said...

I'm so jealous of you both in P3.. you have no idea how good a "Steak Day" sounds! YUMMM Ok, I think I'm hungry hehe

I'm rooting for you Crystal! (glad you're not Australian, or that would sound sooo bad!) You have an ability to just drop weight like no one I have seen. I'm not worried at all :)

And today is better, Biz, I'm about to post! :D