Thursday, November 22, 2007

Day 44 VLCD

Round 1
Date started – October 8th, 2007
Starting Weight – 267 lbs
Weight today – 235.5 lbs
Weight loss today – 1 lb
Weight loss yesterday – 0.5 lbs
Weight loss since beginning – 31.5 lbs

Today is a good day! I feel great!! I think I've been on too low of a dose all this time. I've been tired since I've started, and often just had to nap because I couldn't keep my eyes open. I never experienced hunger, except for the very beginning and the last days where I thought my Hcg was losing it's potency. Now, my good mood could be the fact that I've lost another pound, too! Woohoo! No immunity for me :)

I hope you are all enjoying your nice long Thanksgiving weekend! In Canada, we just get one day tacked on to our Thanksgiving weekend and I've always been jealous of your long weekend! Which day is actually Turkey day? Is that today?

Well I don't have much to say, today.. all is right in the world :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Cheryl :)

4 comments:

Burcu J said...

Hello,
One more pound girl.. :) wow after all those days beeing on P2 you are STILL LOSING IT :) Keep up the great work.
Might catch u on yahoo later ;)
Have a good one

Anonymous said...

It helped me to up my dose too. Glad you're getting a bit of the rumored "euphoria" hcg can give you! I thought everyone was full of it regarding euphoria -- and then I upped my dose and life was good!

I'm sorry to be off hcg -- but am eating normally and staying stable -- it really does reset your hypothalmus! Have a great weekend!

Amy's Blog said...

Yay for Cheryl! Another pound down! I may be the oddball, but not everyone gets a long weekend here... in my office it's either come in to work today, or take a vacation day. I'm leaving now & am late again! I could use that vacation day for when I get some more weight off!!

I believe the Federal & state governments operate as a working day today. For me, it's better to just come into work, because my boss took a vacation day & won't be in. hehehe. I've never found the crazy shopping after T-day to be useful. The stores encourage it with sales. But the sales are never for things I need, like hcg or GASOLINE for my car. lol.

Have another happy releasing day, Cheryl!

cherylk said...

B, sorry I missed you on Yahoo Messenger last night! I left you a message, today :)

Lili, I thought everyone was full of it about the "euphoria", and so did hubby! I waited patiently for it to come, and it never did! I think I feel it, now, though. It's either euphoria, or I'm on a high from the weight loss! :)

It's great to hear that you are maintaining your weight eating "normal" food! That's my biggest fear. I hope to follow in your successful footsteps! :)

Thanks Amy! Wow, I learned something today! Canada's Thanksgiving is the second Monday in October, not an actual date. So, in my house, we always had turkey day on the Sunday, and then had a nice relaxing day on Monday with hot turkey sandwiches! I always assumed that since your Thanksgiving was on a Thursday, that you got the full 4 days off! Seems like a pain to have to go to work the next day hehe :)

Oh, and we used to cross the border to go shopping on your day after Thanksgiving! The sales were great, but you're right.. it was never anything that we "needed". After a few years, this side of the border started to have sales at the same time, to keep the business here. So that's nice, too!

Glad you're having a nice day without the boss around! :)