Saturday, November 10, 2007

Day 32 VLCD

Round 1
Date started – October 8th, 2007
Starting Weight – 267 lbs
Weight today – 242.5
Weight loss today – 0lbs
Weight loss yesterday – 2 lbs
Weight loss since beginning – 24.5 lbs

Hey all!

Well, this is a bit late in the day. Weekends are crazy! I've got my daughter's two friends here for the weekend, and I'm finding it hard to get a minute alone to post!

Not much to report today. TOM is due tonight, so I'm not too worried about the weight not moving. If TOM arrives, I'm expecting a gain tomorrow, so I'll be prepared for it. This is my second TOM this round. The first one I just kept going (as I believe the Releana people do), but the cramps were pretty bad the first day. I think I'll probably keep taking my hcg straight through again. I guess I'll see how it goes! I still haven't really found any information on why Dr. Simeons felt we should stop during this time.

I hope you are all having a great weekend!

Cheryl

4 comments:

Burcu J said...

Hello,
thank you for the advice. I am just so ready to start. I believe I am not preganant. If I don't recieve it soon I might go head and do the test just to make sure. Some people I read on the yahoo group never stop during their period. They kept going 40-50 days. I am kind of on the fence cause I always have bad pain before and during.
Talk to you soon
Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

2 lb. loss???? I'd take it!!

I found my periods were MUCH easier and less crampy while on hcg -- I injected it all through my periods this whole time. I think I'm a bit older than you, though -- and dealing with perimenopausal hormone issues. YMMV.

Thanks AGAIN for the remider about baking soda! You may have saved me from having to quit!!! *kisses*!

Amy's Blog said...

I hope TOM comes & leaves you without any gain. I didn't know that baking soda might help bladder issues. One of my doctors wanted me to take a bath with a cup of baking soda & a cup of Epsom salts (for magnesium) because he was concerned about my acid pH. I asked him if I could just soak my feet in it, & he said no ... because something about suface area and an in-out cycle that does not work for just feet. I got the stuff but never actually did the bath because I hate to spend any of my little time sitting in the tub.

FWIW, the protocol for progesterone also calls for women to stop taking it during periods... although many women don't. I hope your daughter & friends are having fun!

cherylk said...

Hey B! I hear you about just wanting to get started. I did the same thing, even though I knew my TOM was less than a week away. You wait so long for your hcg, you just want to START! Do whatever works for you. :)

Lili, this time it is easier! Yay! And I'm so glad the baking soda idea works for you. I've been worried about you and "Betty"!

Amy, I had no idea you could soak in Epsom salts and baking soda and change your PH! That's really fascinating. I used to take baking soda baths when I had bladder infections, and it always helped! I went through a year where it seemed like I always had one.