Friday, November 23, 2007

Day 45 VLCD

Round 1
Date started – October 8th, 2007
Starting Weight – 267 lbs
Weight today – 234 lbs
Weight loss today – 1.5 lbs
Weight loss yesterday – 1 lb
Weight loss since beginning – 33 lbs


Woohoo!! Another 1.5lbs dropped forever.. I had to step on my scale 5 times to be sure it wasn't giving me the wrong number!! I wish I'd been on this dose the whole time!

When I started looking into which method to use, I did a lot of research. There were a few people on the boards that were saying that you had to double the injection dose, on sublingual, for it to be effective. They also said that it started to lose potency after about 20 days. So, I bought the 5000 IU and divided it by 20.. gave me exactly double the injection dose! Then, I started reading Paula's posts and she was using 250 IU a day! She was getting really good results, and she was over 200 lbs as well. I thought it would be a good dose for me. She encouraged me to try it and was obviously thrilled with her success.

I did, obviously, lose on 250 IU a day, but it was never as much as anyone else that was doing it "strict" and without deviations. I just told myself that I must be a "slow loser". I went 3 days at the same weight about 3 times! I have to admit that it was discouraging. I would see my friends and fellow dieters deviate a little, and still lose weight! I once accidentally licked my finger after touching my daughter's pork tenderloin and ran to the sink and washed my mouth out with hot water for about 5 minutes! That's how compulsive I was.. hehe

I looked on the boards to see if I should be upping my dose, but it seemed like the only reason people upped their dose was if they were experiencing hunger. I was never really hungry. I would get hungry at meal time, but nothing out of the ordinary. The only reason I upped my dose for this last 10 days was because I had to use a 5000 IU ampoule and I hate to waste! hehe Plus, I thought it would be a good experiment. I will NEVER go back on the 125 IU a day. I feel great! I slept like a baby last night for the first time since starting the protocol, too.

This stuff is truly amazing and I am pleasantly shocked that I can still lose a pound and a half after 47 doses of Hcg! I hope my experiences help someone else out there, someday. I know that when I'm done, I will tell anyone and everyone that wants to hear about it. In a few more rounds, I'm going to look like Wendy!!! Wooohooo! hehe :)

Have a great day!

Cheryl :)

6 comments:

Burcu J said...

WOW LADY ... 1.5 Pounds!!!
You totally deserve it. Great Job. changing the dose worked so well.. Hope to catch u on yahoo later on.
ENJOY YOUR DAY :)

Wendy said...

WOO HOO!!! Great loss!! I am glad you messed around with the doesage and mixed a new batch helped, I am sure!!!

Amy's Blog said...

Holy smokes! You got it going ON there girlfriend!! I rarely had such a loss on my P2. I'm injecting & tried 150, then 200, then 175. I'm not sure if one is better. I will be on the HUNT for that magic number!! Congratulations to you!!

cherylk said...

Awww thanks guys!! :) It's been a great day!!

Amy, I never would have believed that I could lose a bigger (1 pound or more) amount 2 days in a row! Amazing what changing up the dose does! I hope you find your "magic number" :)

gpcmom3 said...

Hi Cheryl,

What a great post! I am so happy that changing your dose helped.You are just dropping the pounds like crazy. You know, you really deserve it. You have been so diligent and focused on this. I really admire you for your determination.

So, how many more days are you going? (sorry if I missed that)

Woo Hoo!

Brooke

cherylk said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, Brooke. What a sweetie you are!

I think I'll be taking my last dose on Nov. 30th. That would make 52 days all together. I feel like I could go forever, but I promised my daughter "no diet over Christmas". She's more tired of it than I am!