Sunday, November 11, 2007

Day 33 VLCD - TOM has arrived!

Round 1
Date started – October 8th, 2007
Starting Weight – 267 lbs
Weight today – 240.5
Weight loss today – 2 lbs
Weight loss yesterday – 0lbs
Weight loss since beginning – 26.5 lbs


Tom arrived like a thief in the night.. as it always does! The cramps aren't any where near as bad this time. I think maybe they were really bad the first time, because it was too close to starting the hcg and my hormones were still adapting! Today is manageable, although I have taken aspirin a couple of times. Even without the hcg I get bad cramps/migraine around this time. I guess I'm continuing on the hcg straight through!

And now my happy news! I lost 2 pounds!!! I can't believe TOM came and I still lost.. it's blowing my mind! I'm trying to not get too excited, because I feel more bloated now than I did in the morning, so I'm still trying to stay "prepared". If the scale goes up tomorrow, I'll know it's water gain. STILL, I'm smiling! I'm only 0.6 pounds away from the 230s!

My house is finally quiet. My daughter's friends are gone and I can hear myself think. Ahhh I can't tell you how nice that is! I love the girls, and I love having them around, but I like my "me" time, too. I think I'm just going to curl up with a nice hot cup of tea and a good movie and relax.

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

Cheryl :)

p.s. Don't forget to take a few minutes today and think of our men/women in service - past and present. No matter what your stance is on war, we have to remember that we are so blessed to live in free countries because of the bravery of these fine soldiers.

7 comments:

BohemianBlue said...

omg 2 pounds is awesome! I believed if I stopped "grazing" I would probably be able to lose more than a pound a day.

Crystal Lee said...

Good for you girlie! COngrats on the 2 pound loss!

I too need "me" time. My husband, God love him, does not always understand this. When we first got married I would sit in our office for a couple of hours on the weekends playing games, chatting, etc. He would always ask me, "are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?" Poor baby. :D Nope I just need to be away from people for a bit. LOL

So wish me luck girlie I am doing steak day #2 today. Take care!

Crystal

beachbrights said...

2 pounds! You continue to amaze me! You are going to kick my ass on our next P2...When is your last day on this round?

I've been looking through your blog for your recommendation on Mag. dosage for RLS. Can you give it again? I've been having a terrible time and don't want to take drs. prescrip.

Thanks again for all you support and encouragement. You're been a life-saver!

XXOO-cb

Amie said...

WOOP WOOP! 2 pounds ROCKS! :D

Darn TOM ... Seems like a bunch of us started at the same time ... Is it coincidence ... ? LOL I thought we had to live together, but I guess as much time as I spend on these blogs, we might as well! Ha!

C'MOOON 230's!!

cherylk said...

BB, you are doing awesome! You are the one I'm jealous of.. you and Amie! You both can "graze" and still lose!

Crystal, I don't know what I'd do without my "me" time. I need that introspection, or just time to not think! Good luck on your steak day! I'll be checking your blog later!!

CB, welcome back! And thanks for my kind words, but my hula girl (on my ticker) must feel like she's doing the cha-cha... two steps forward, two steps back! I believe your average kick's my average's butt!! Oh, and I take 300 mg of Magnesium citrate before bed. You can take up to 600 mg, if you need it. HTH :)


LOL Amie, I was thinking the same thing! So many of us are PMS'ing.. the chocolate cravings are driving me crazy, and I don't even really like chocolate! Hope your TOM is treating you better. I think I'd better quarantine myself as much as possible, or I'll mug some kid for his chocolate bar! hehe

Amy's Blog said...

Your TOM always arrives at night? Interesting. Mine often arrives in the morning. I'm glad you aren't having cramps.

Two whole pounds! WOO HOOOOOOO!! I am dancing over here for you.

annette said...

I'm new at this, first day on hcg. Does it matter what time of day you take the hcg? What is Steak day? Looking forward to chatting with ya'll.