Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Day 28 VLCD - WHOOOOSH!

Round 1
Date started – October 8th, 2007
Starting Weight – 267 lbs
Weight today – 244 lbs
Weight loss today – 2 lbs
Weight loss yesterday – 0.5 lbs
Weight loss since beginning – 23 lbs


WHOOOOSH!! Yeah baby!!! Ok, 2 lbs for me is a whoosh to all of you who can drop multiple pounds in a day! :P

Needless to say, I'm really happy today! I drank 3 1/2 litres of water yesterday, drank my green tea, choked down my apple cider vinegar.. and low and behold, I was rewarded. Being home definitely made a difference. When you're in your car, and you aren't sure when you'll see the next bathroom, you don't chug down litres of water!! I feel so good about staying true to plan. I see so many people who are able to cheat and still lose. I know I can't, and I accept it. It's all or nothing! Today is a good karma day for me.

I hope I've gotten some momentum on this diet. I'd like to see some pounds lost in the next 10 days! I can't believe I only have 10 days left. Part of me is so happy to be almost done this round (denver omelet, here I come!) but part of me is sort of saying, "but.. but... I want to lose more!" I'm sure all of you can relate.

I've decided to stop after 40 doses, because my birthday is coming up in December, and my husband wants to take me out to dinner and a movie.. etc. I struggle with really bad depression on my birthday every year (have since I was about 13) and it's always hard on my family. This year I am trying to be positive ahead of time and believe that it will be a great day. I'll enjoy the holidays and start fresh on Jan 2nd. I'm already looking forward to it, and I'm not done this round, yet!

Hope you're all having a wonderful day!

Cheryl :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoosh indeed!!! Great loss!! And early Happy Birthday -- every year we are still here is a great one!

Wendy said...

WOW 2LBS!!! Now THAT is a loss!! You are doing great and only a few more days to go! I certainly can relate to your comment about wanting to stay on even though your body really needs a break. Just take your break, enjoy your birthday and we will all be here when you get back from round 2!!

Have a great day!

Burcu J said...

OMG 2 pound,I love drinking water. I hope I can get result like this. even though I didn't start yet I don't think I want to stop. I just want to keep going :) YOU NEED TO ENJOY YOUR B.DAY THIS YEAR AND ALL THE OTHER YEARS TO COME. since you have more things to celebrate like your awsome progress. :) about the saggy skin , I read some blogs about it, people say that they don't have any saggy skin also in Dr. S's book He talks about it. Don't worry I have a lot to lose also. I think exercise can help that after your weight loss is over.that way you can tone up and keep the weight off.
Have a great day :) I know you will

beachbrights said...

Hey Girl, great loss! Way to sock it to those fat pants!!

We will be starting P2 together again Jan 2nd!!! How much fun will that be! Reunion!

Yea, I can totally relate to your cheating comment. I can't deviate even a piece of gum! I mean, look at what I did, used store bought organic (sugar free) beef stock to cook some cabbage in and I gained all this weight!! Can you imagine what would have happened if I had hit the Halloween candy...holy Hell, I'd still be gaining!!

Again, great job! 10 days left!!

BohemianBlue said...

Woa. 2 pounds AND you're almost done? That is some good karma right there. My birthday is in December too. I'm most likely going to still do phase 2. This is the one time I'm hoping people will forget my birthday! I do NOT want to be surprised with a cake! No no no no no.

Amy's Blog said...

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin bout!! Way to go Cheryl! Hey, how much ACV do you drink? It must be your water that whooshed you. I understand about being depressed on your b-day. Hope you will feel happier this year. You have so many positive qualities!

Crystal Lee said...

Hey Beautiful! Some many congrats on your whoosh! :D That is so exciting!! You are doing wonderful and I am happy we are all doing this program together.
Now, about birthdays. I used to be sad on my birthday too but I look at it like another year God has given me to accomplish my goals and dreams. Now, talk to me on my 30th it might be another issue. LOL Kidding! I am looking forward to many many more.

Now, I was born on the hottest day ever recorded....in 1980...so what does that tell us? Yup! I am a hot momma! LOL

Crystal :D

cherylk said...

Wow, so many nice comments! Thanks guys!! I've said it before, and I'll say it again, you all ROCK!!


Thanks for the positive comments about my birthday, too. It's not an age thing, although I hit 36 this year! I've really had the blues on my birthday all my life. I think because it's closer to Christmas it always seemed like an inconvenience when I was a child. I think BB can relate to the combined "Christmas/birthday gifts" etc.. Anyway, I'm working on it!!

Burcu, thank for the info on the skin! That scares me so much.. I see those operations on the "full body lift" and I think I'll be sick. I just want my skin to fit my body when I'm done!!

cb, I'm so excited we'll be starting together, again in January!! Granted, you probably only have one more round to go, but it will still be nice to have a friend to go through it with. And I'll be there cheering for you when you make your goal!! Plus, it's nice to have someone sympathize about the no-cheating "OR ELSE" thing... so unfair! hehe

Amy, I *try* to take a couple of TBSP before each meal, but it's tough! That stuff burns like whiskey going down!!

Crystal, I've been thinking about you! I hope you're feeling better, today!! I'm gonna check out your blog soon, and get an update! You are just the sweetest person, you know :)

Thanks again, everyone for the support, you are really amazing people!