Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Day 36 VLCD - I want off the staircase!

Round 1
Date started – October 8th, 2007
Starting Weight – 267 lbs
Weight today – 241.5 lbs
Weight loss today – +0.5 lbs
Weight loss yesterday – 1.5 pounds
Weight loss since beginning – 25.5

Ok, I'm really tired of the stair-stepping!! I just want to see the 230s before I'm done! It's completely my fault, though. I ate less than 300 calories yesterday. I think I kept waiting for the repercussions of the cocoa to kick in, that I sabotaged myself.

I've done much better, today. I made it to 457 calories, even though I didn't feel like eating and I drank 3 1/2 liters of water. Cross your fingers for me that it will be enough. The good news is that I think I can say goodbye to TOM by tomorrow. Yay! And good riddance!!

Goodnight all!

Cheryl

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, the stair-stepping can really get to you! But remember, it's too steps forwar, one step back, and in the end you are moving forward! You'll make your goal.

Amy's Blog said...

Biz & Renee used to tell me that as long as you got your protein in, it was OK to eat less than 500. Although I couldn't tell that it made a difference, I do believe them on this. I am totally crossing fingers for your report today! Lili is right, you are moving forward more than backwards.

Crystal Lee said...

Whew girlie you sound like me! I think we are long lost family members down the road of some kind. :P

Anywho all kidding aside...I too and going up then down up then down. It is funny how much I was looking forward to P3 but now I am dying for a return to P2. LOL

Apparently I dont eat well or enough! Girl, check out my blog today and you will see what I am talking about. Geesh. :P

But you are doing well and my TOM is almost over too. Is it just me or has this month really been harsh? :D Well hugs! and have a great one.

Crystal
TNGal80

cherylk said...

Morning everyone!

Lili, from your fingers to God's ears. I hate it when I feel discouraged. I'm scared of the scale now!

Amy, I have to eat as close to the 500 as possible, or I stay the same or even gain. I don't know what it is.. just my body chemistry, I guess! It really resists losing weight. Even on the really low calorie days, I always get my protein, but if I don't make it over 420 calories, I don't see any loss. Weird, huh?

LOL Crystal, I know! We are so much alike! I read your blog, and posted! I really do think you're doing awesome. You're within 2 lbs of your LIW! TOM was BRUTAL this month! And we're all going through it together. I think that's hilarious! hehe *HUGS-back* :)

Off to read blogs :D