Saturday, November 24, 2007

Day 46 VLCD

Round 1
Date started – October 8th, 2007
Starting Weight – 267 lbs
Weight today – 234 lbs
Weight loss today – 0lbs
Weight loss yesterday – 1.5 lbs
Weight loss since beginning – 33 lbs


No weight loss today! I'm not actually surprised. For the past few days, my eczema has been really bad. Yesterday, I couldn't take it anymore, and used my prescribed eczema cream. I had a feeling it would stall me, as it's kinda greasy, but I couldn't take the pain anymore. I knew that it would take care of the eczema instantly, and it would probably only set me back by a day. (hopefully!) Today, I am eczema free! I love that cream. And I'm drinking a gallon of water in hopes that it will get things moving again. I think I only got 2 liters down, yesterday, and I find I need more than that to lose. I try to get half my body weight in ounces. I wish I could say I always do this!

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend! Happy losing, everyone!

Cheryl

5 comments:

Amy's Blog said...

That's wonderful that you have relief from eczema! I need to join you on increasing water intake. I want to look like Wendy too!

Anonymous said...

What cream do you use? Glad it's working! With all your recent losses, it's no wonder you've stayed at the same weight. You know, fat cells break down, fill with water (that weighs more than fat) before they are finally flushed away, etc....

Crystal Lee said...

Whhhoooo eczema is so not fun. I have not had it BUT when I worked in the pharmacy we had several patients come to us for help. It was very uncomfortable...poor things. So I am sorry for your suffering BUT happy your cream did the trick so quickly! :D Dont worry about the stall girl you will get it down. So how many more days do you have now? 6 or 7 right? Wow P3 is quickly approaching. :D Are you excited?!

ONWARD to P2!! (For me and many others)

Crys

cherylk said...

Thanks guys!

The eczema is unbearable sometimes, I get it all across my face and my eyelids. It gets so sore that my eyelids will stick together and then burn when I pull them apart. My mom has blepharitis (inflammation of the eyelids), so I think I'm probably in line for that. The cream I use is called "Elocam". I believe it's in the steroid family, and I use it VERY sparingly and rarely. But, it's the only thing that helps!

Amy, water is key for me! :)

Lili, I think it might have been water because I lost another pound, today! This is unreal to me!

Crystal, I'm so happy you're back! I hope you had a wonderful weekend, I can't wait to hear all about it :)

cherylk said...

Oh and I plan to stop taking Hcg on Friday, Crystal.. although I'll have a few days left of Hcg in the bottle.. so you never know :D