Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Day 49 VLCD

Round 1
Date started – October 8th, 2007
Starting Weight – 267 lbs
Weight today – 232 lbs
Weight loss today – 0.5 lbs
Weight loss yesterday – 0.5 lbs
Weight loss since beginning – 35 lbs


Today is much better. I slept in until noon, though! My sweetheart of a husband got up and got my daughter off to school and let me sleep in. I wish I could say I was "all better", but I think today is going to be another low energy day.

Ok, I have a problem! I can't see anyone's blogs after this past Friday? At first, I thought everyone was just taking the weekend off, but today is Tuesday, so I'm doubting that! The only blogs I can see are B's and Biz's. Is anyone else having this problem? All the other blogs stop at last Friday. And I know you are posting, because I see references to you posting on Biz's blog! I wonder why my links aren't working..

If anyone can give me any suggestions, that would be great! I don't really know much about this blogging thing.. I miss your blogs!! I think I'm just going to click on the last blog I can see (Friday's) and then hit newer post and see what happens.

Off to experiment!

Cheryl

8 comments:

Crystal Lee said...

Hmmm not sure why you cant see the blogs hon. I too am not that "blog" savvay.

Okay so I am eating my chicken right now thinking about how to lose at least 5 lbs tonight. :P I know I know I am silly. I just miss my big losses. :D

But back to you...I am glad you are some better...and resting. Energy is a tricky thing..it comes and goes so quickly. Just take loads of Vitamin C to help fend off the virus. It should help.

Take care and get better soon!
Crystal
TNgal80 :D

beachbrights said...

Try clearing out your history/cookies etc. and then restart. Maybe this will help.

Thanks for your incredibly helpful, insightful, and kind words. What do you do for a living? Writer? Novelist? English Teacher? You're AMAZING!

Also, kuddos on the weight loss. You are really pushing awaying from that 240 mark. When is your last day?

XOXO-cb

beachbrights said...

One more thing-
Closer to our January R2P2 start, I'd like to learn more about Subling. HCG. Are you open to a phone call or IM chat? I think my plan will be to do injections in the start then to tag on 1-2 weeks of Subling. to extend the round. I have not done ANY research on Subling. So I really know NOTHING about it!

Thanks- cb

cherylk said...

Crystal, I'm sending lose 5 pounds vibes your way! I know you can do it!! hehe I think you hold the record on most weight lost in one day!!

And thanks for the well wishes! I'm just being a lazy bum catching up on blogs (what a pain to keep hitting Newer Post, though!). It's kind of nice. I hope you took the day off, too!

cb, you are the sweetest!! It's my dream to be a novelist! I'm working on a novel right now, and I go through all these "self-doubt" issues about it. I'm not working at all right now. My husband works insane hours and can often go out of town for a week or more. We don't have a great support system here, and I don't want to risk my daughter being alone while I work. SO.. it's the book for now! Wish me luck :)

And I would love to talk to you "real time!" I talk to B on Yahoo and it's really cool to get to know someone that way! I think it would be insanely expensive to call Canada, though hehe. Drop me an email at cherylmk33@gmail.com and I'll add you to Yahoo messenger if you use that? Let me know! :)

Oh and thanks for the tips about the cookies/history. I'm going to try that RIGHT NOW! LOL. I've spent the morning hitting "Newer Post" on everyone's blogs.. at least I got to catch up! I thought you all went AWOL on me!! hehe

Amy's Blog said...

Congratulations on your half pound loss! A total of thirty-five pounds... woo HOO! I hope you feel better soon & get your energy back!

BizBuzz said...

Looks like your on the mend, I hope that means that my husband will be feeling better as well! I want him OUT of the house and to give me my sanctuary! ROFL

Good job on the losses even sick. You go girl!

Unknown said...

I found www.weightlosscurekits.com for all your fast shipping HCG needs:)
Cheers.

Unknown said...

I found www.weightlosscurekits.com for all your fast shipping HCG needs:)
Cheers.