Monday, November 26, 2007

Day 48 VLCD

Round 1
Date started – October 8th, 2007
Starting Weight – 267 lbs
Weight today – 232.5 lbs
Weight loss today – 0.5 lbs
Weight loss yesterday – 1 lb
Weight loss since beginning – 34.5 lbs


Not much to post today... I'm sick :( I guess what I thought was bad shrimp was actually a stomach flu. I've spent the large majority of the day in bed, so I'm not all that hopeful about weight loss. I've stuck to my Hcg and my diet (mostly soup!), so maybe I'll be rewarded in a couple of days. I'm finding it hard to get the water down, but I've been drinking tea!

Hope everyone else out there is doing well! I've missed all your blogs, and hope to catch up with you all soon.

Cheryl

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Hate the flu! Get your rest and get well soon! The weightloss will come!

BizBuzz said...

Poor Cheryl, it's going around! My husband was home yesterday with it. We thought it was food poisoning too at first, but now we are convinced it is the flu. UGH

Don't worry about bloggin, get yourself better. We will miss you but totally understand. Drink lots of fluids and take your vits!

Crystal Lee said...

Awww poor thing...its seems a lot of people are getting that nasty ole flu bug. Just get some rest and drink the tea. It should help cleanse your system too. I have to be honest I am not feeling 100% myself. :P
I think I just might stay home today. :D

cherylk said...

Hi Tracey! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I'll check out yours, too :) And thanks for the well wishes!

Biz, it's icky.. and I'm in such a "poor me" mode! lol I have my laptop in bed with me, today, or I think I'd go a little stir crazy.

Crystal, come over and we'll have a pj day! hehe We'll sit on the couch and drink tea and watch movies. I'll even make soup! :)